We are tech enthusiasts who care about education.

At ProQod, we craft software that make learning, teaching and administration easier for students and teachers.

The ProQoders' Credo

We follow the best design practices and agile development methodology throughout the product development process

Hackers

Take action, move fast and break things, take small steps and ensure highest quality standards possible for each of them.

Focus

Dedicate 99% time in the single most important goal, and the rest 1% to say no to everything else.

Greatness

Pour your heart and soul into whatever you do, never settle for mediocrity, do great things that surprise people.

Think-Different

Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.

Shoshin

Always have a beginner's mind, stay hungry, be maniacally eager to learn.

Optimists

Stay positive and hopeful during both prosperity and adversity. Believe in the power of believing.

PORTFOLIO

E-learning and Examination Management Software
E-learning and Examination Management Software
Source Code Assessment and Analytics Software
Source Code Assessment and Analytics Software
Gamified Programming Courseware
Gamified Programming Courseware

K12 Learning Management Systems
K12 Learning Management Systems
VR and 360° Interactive Showroom System
VR and 360° Interactive Showroom System
Responsive Campaign Microsites
Responsive Campaign Microsites
OUR CUSTOMERS

OUR PARTNERS